I love to read and love to learn. Not murder mystery fiction but I do love self-improvement and (of course) money books! I often recommend books to clients that overlap in self-improvement or money so I thought I would share 10 of my favorite money books.
- The Heart of Money – Deborah Price
- Millionaire Next Door – Thomas J Stanley
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- The Ultimate TFSA Guide – Gordon Pape
- The Lazy Investor– Derek Foster
- Total Money Makeover– Dave Ramsey
- Retirement’s Harsh Reality– Gordon Pape
- It’s Never Too Late– Gail Vaz Oxlade
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind– T. Harv Eker
I often go back and re-read these books to learn something new or just get a good reminder. You can click on each book to get a link to amazon to purchase them (Yes I would get a commission – Always look for ways to increase your income silly!) or as I tell my clients…
GO TO THE LIBRARY AND READ THEM FOR FREE!
Now these are only 10 of my favorite money books, trust me I have a lot more! have another giant list of books that I love and often recommend so if you’ve read these and are looking for other ideas please reach out – I would love to share! I also recommend audio books if you are someone that doesn’t really love reading. Keep it in the car and when you’re sitting at a stop light you can learn instead of be irritated by radio DJs!
If you’ve read all the books but still struggle with your money mindset, you don’t have to try to do it alone. I can help you with all of your money blocks – book your complimentary consultation today! And guess what – I don’t try to sell you, I honestly just love connecting with people!